Empowering Employees to Make a Difference in their Community
Dignity Health employees work in an environment in which kindness, compassion and concern for those in need are part of everyday values.
Mercy Foundation North enjoys a proud legacy of employee philanthropy and we are honored that so many of our caregivers and their families choose to make one of the three Dignity Health North State Hospitals or senior services a part of their annual giving priorities. Through a tax-deductible gift to Mercy Foundation North, Dignity Health’s employees help to ensure that the same quality care they deliver every day will be available to their friends, family and neighbors in their time of need.
The opportunity for employee giving empowers employees to make a difference in the lives of countless people in the community who need health care, food, senior services or other support to survive. Donations fund critical Dignity Health programs and services that otherwise would not be available to those in need.
Join your colleagues who are making a difference by contributing to Mercy Foundation North. Gifts made to the Foundation by employees may be designated towards one of our funding priority areas or the department/fund of your choice. Getting started is easy. Simply choose a giving method that works best for you:
- Payroll deduction. Choose any amount and any time frame that works for you.
- Vacation Time. PTO can be donated in hours. Check with Mercy Foundation for details.
- A one-time donation. Support the program you choose with a one-time donation through Mercy Foundation. You can do this by cash, check, or credit card. Donations also can be made online.
No matter how you give, 100 percent of your contribution supports the program or programs you choose.
- Download the Foundation's Employee Giving Brochure, print the attached giving form and return it by mail to the Mercy Foundation North 2625 Edith Ave., Ste E Redding, CA 96001
- To give either a one-time gift or an ongoing recurring gift using payroll or PTO deduction without using the giving form, you may go directly to the Dignity Health Employee Self Serve (ESS) site.(Click here for more information on how to use the Dignity Health Employee Self Serve system to make your donation.)
- To give a one-time employee contribution using your credit card, please us the "Donate Now" button above.
If you have any questions about employee giving programs, please contact the Foundation at 530-247-3424 or email Randi.Blunt@DignityHealth.org.